HATC Accredited bodies:
Human Assets Training & The Language Company:On March 2016, Human Assets Training Center and The language Company signed an agreement, based on that agreement Human Assets Training became offical representative for The Language Company
TLC (The Language Company) is a company where you achieve your dream. You can
improve your English skills, and at the same time build great memories of the United States
and its people.
You will study under teachers highly skilled in teaching English to international students.
You will have academic counsellors to guide you every step of the way. With TLC
cooperating college network will make it easier for you to enter the American university of
The Language Company Mission:
The Language Company is a globally-minded organization that provides English as a Second Language instruction and cultural opportunities to individuals who are seeking educational, professional, and personal enrichment.
The Teaching Philosophy of The Language Company is reflected in the Mission Statement: The Language Company is a globally-minded organization that provides English as a Second Language instruction and cultural opportunities to individuals who are seeking educational, professional, and personal enrichment.
To this end, all programs at The Language Company are grounded in pedagogically sound principles of second language acquisition and the development of academic literacy in English as a second language. These principles are infused into all classes across all levels and all language domains of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
TLC selects instructors who are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic with regards to not only the formal instruction delivered in the classroom but also in less formal settings such as discussion groups and off campus trips. The professionalism and quest for continuously improving the quality of TLC instruction at all centers is supported by opportunities for Professional Development at both the center and corporate level.
Programs at each TLC center support our larger Mission Statement in addressing the needs of all students and support the broader curriculum parameters of The Language Company as a whole while maintaining the individual requirements of each host university or cooperative institution. The Language Company also values accreditation of all of our centers and the maintenance of that accreditation with ACCET
- Develop and deliver quality programs with distinctly qualified personnel and delivery systems that ensure client and sponsor satisfaction.
- Ensure effective governance, leadership, and communication throughout the entire organization.
- Ensure a strong financial foundation for the company.
- Set standards and ensure opportunities for professional growth and development for all employees.
- Develop and deliver quality services to ensure client and sponsor satisfaction satisfaction.
- Ensure company vitality through client diversification and fiscal management.
- Ensure the company's strategic activities and planning are in line with ESL industry standards and drive the company's mission.