HUMAN ASSETS TRAINING (HAT) for training and consultations established in 2011 in Al-Khobar with a branch in Jubail. HAT approved as training provider with Saudi Aramco Vendor No: (10050417). TVTC registration No. (8/1/152021), and CR No: (2051047202).
HAT main objective is delivering high quality output training. It’s our role, responsibility and obligation to ensure making difference in training. HAT is accredited by awarding bodies such as NEBOSH, IOSH, CIEH, IADC, NSC, PMI and Cambridge. All courses are delivered with different methods such as Face to Face, E-learning, Blended learning. We are flexible to respond for clients’ needs. We invite organizations and individuals, to invest in their human assets.
We conducted more than 10,000 training sessions for Saudi ARAMCO and their contractors. HAT instructors and certifications are recognized by awarding bodies. Our certificates are tracked by integrated locking system through our website.
- As an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, we maintain a Quality Management System (QMS). This system ensures our:
- Operating policies and procedures are standardized
- Quality processes are repeatable and quality driven
- Process improvements are continuous actions that are monitored to completion
- Performance meets and exceeds the clients objectives
Approved training fields:
We deliver courses in the following fields:
- English Courses.
- Computer Programs
- Management and Finance
- Social and self-Development
- Occupational Safety & Environment Protection
- Develop Organizational Structure
Studies & Consultation
We are also committed to conduct Studies & consultation based on client request as follows:
- Methodology to Increase Productivity.
- Manpower Distribution according to needs
- Safety Review & Environmental Protection
- Develop friendly work Environment
- Improving Performance at the work place
Why we are different than others?
- Use Saudi Aramco Training standard
- Minimum class hours per day 6 hours
- Minimum attendance 90% for each trainee
- Each trainee is required to pass the test for completion certificate
- Each trainer must be evaluated by all trainees
- Each trainee’s data tracked and logged in certificate tracking system
- If client is not satisfied his money back guaranteed
Credibility , Commitment , Effectiveness , Competitive , Mastering and Quality
Human Assets Training Center (HATC) in collaboration with The Language Company (TLC) is happy to announce the opening of registration for the Intensive English Program in USA.
Now you can verify either the certificate is valid or not? Human Assets add a new tool try now
Now you can book your seat online try now